Saturday, June 29, 2013

How to Make a Pink Piggy


It’s been my favourite to work with clay.
I love the ideas of how the lump of clay turns out into something cute like this pink piggy.


So, the story started when my school bought 5 sets of DAS clay. They were blue, yellow, red, white and black.


To make a Pink Piggy, I would need red and white clay, then, mixed them up together to get pink colour.

Then, I started it by making piggy's tail. So, I took some of pink clay, then, roll it to make a thin snake.


I twisted the snake into a spiral.


Then, I divided the pink lump into some parts: 
  • A small ball for the head,
  • A bigger one for the body,
  • 5 smaller balls for the legs and the nose,
  • 2 flattened circles for the ears


So, it’s the time to attach each part to make the pig. I used PVAc glue to do it.





Then, I took a pencil and made 2 holes on the nose.


Almost done! I made the eyes by using black clay and pasted them on the face.

And tadaaaaa…

This was the result!



No comments:

Post a Comment

post to..