Saturday, July 6, 2013

Andreas


This was the gift for Andreas’ first birthday.


Andreas was my boss’ son. His mother, Ms. Jeanne, gave me one set of charcoal pencils and a drawing book for my birthday gifts.

So, on his birthday, I would give him something special. And I thought, a portrait picture of him would be perfect.

Then, I got (read: stole. hehe... sorry Ms. Jeanne  =^_^= I did it for Andreas' birthday gift hehe...) the cute picture of him smiling from his Mom’s display picture or blackberry recent updates

I started it by drawing him on an A3 paper.


Then, I thickened it by using charcoals. And tadaaaa!! This was the result. 


The most wonderful part about this was he smiled when I showed him the picture. So cute!! 

Happy Birthday, Andreas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

post to..